As the current custodians of Audley Dance Hall, we believe we have a special responsibility to protect and enhance its natural and cultural heritage.
As the gateway to the Royal National Park, Audley provides an opportunity for visitors to relax and enjoy good food beside the beautiful Hacking River. This experience is enhanced by our commitment to sustainability.
We aim to source wholesome and sustainable ingredients, to improve our resource efficiency and recycle as much as possible.We recognise that this is a journey, and we want to partner with our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to continue working towards a better world.
Waste reduction and recycling
- 70% reduction in total waste to landfill by 2020
- Zero food waste to landfill by 2022
- 100% reusable, recyclable or compostable packaging by 2025
Sustainable supply chains
- Increased procurement of organic and sustainable foods
- Engage with all of our suppliers on the sustainable procurement policy and opportunities